Your purchase of Mobile Employee software is regulated by this policy. Please read it carefully before completing your order as it outlines your rights with regard to your purchases. By placing an order you agree that it is governed by this policy.
• You must jailbreak the iPhone you want to monitor before installing this application. It is impossible to download or install Mobile Employee if you cannot jailbreak the target iPhone. To get the instructions on jailbreaking please go here.
• Please note that Mobile Employee doesn't support Windows Phone OS, regular cell phones, iPhones running iOS 6.1.3, iOS 6.1.4 and any other phone models, which are not listed in the compatibility section (see our partner website to check whether your model is compatible).
• You must have physical access to the device you want to monitor to get the software installed.
• The user can claim the refund within 10 days from the date of his account activation:
- In the event of the material breach of the Agreement, that is unremedied for the period of thirty (30) days after the receipt of written notice
In the case when the user has paid either the full amount or made a deposit of 50 (fifty) percent towards the full price of the software stated in the contract, he may be entitled to the refund of the unused remainders of subscription license fees.
If the user has opted for monthly payments, he is entitled to no refunds.
If the Software Purchase Agreement is terminated by the user for any other reasons other than stated above, the user is entitled to no refunds or payments of any kind.
• If the software provider terminates the Software Purchase Agreement with the user, the company shall either refund the user the unused remainders of subscription license fees or reimburse the amount paid in monthly installments up to the date of the contract termination.
• If you are issued a refund, it should appear on your bank card statement within 5-10 business days. Upon receiving your refund you must uninstall or stop using Mobile Employee software for which you no longer posses a valid, purchased license. The software provider reserves the right to disable the account issued to you for the refunded products.